Now that I've finally landed on my handlebar set-ups for the foreseeable
future, I'm moving the other handlebars along to new homes.   And a few
other goodies from my stash that have started gathering dust.

I'm in the north SF bay / Napa area and am happy to meet up for in-person
sales.  I can also ship to you.  The following prices do not include
shipping.

*Handlebars:*
Choco - $65 - Installed, ridden, and shows signs of wear
Billie - $85 - Nearly new.  Installed and ridden once.
Moustache - $50 - older with some signs of wear.  Not an albastache.  25.4
clamp size
Jones H-Bar - $50 - installed and ridden a couple of times.  31.8 clamp
size. One scratch from grip removal. Not a loop bar!
Tumbleweed Persuader - $100 new, never installed.  Allloy.

*Stems:*
Tallux - $50.  Used with some wear from adjusting height.  11cm.  25.4
clamp.
Discord Fingerling - $100. Used with some wear.  31.8 clamp size, 50mm
reach.  Clear.

*Other:*
Nitto Mark's Rack - $100 w/ one set of struts and diving board.
Sackville Saddlesack Small - $50 Royal Blue
MKS Monarch Pedals - $50 Used.  Silver.

Photos Here - https://photos.app.goo.gl/H8S1DW7455374VH99

Please send me a direct message if you are interested in any of the above.
 Cash preferred in person, but can also take PayPal.  PayPal friends and
family for online transactions. Let me know your ZIP if you would like
something shipped.  It may take a day to get a cost for shipping handlebars
as package sizes can be tricky.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Erik