I’m looking for a tall stack of steel spacers, such as those made by Nitto,
Simworks, and others. I need at least 55mm below the stem, plus 3-5mm above.

Parameters: black (gloss, not matte finish), ~31.8mm outer diameter.

Here are some links for reference. I’m hoping someone has a bin full to recycle.

https://crustbikes.com/products/nitto-steel-headset-spacers

https://www.renehersecycles.com/shop/components/stems-decaleurs/stem-spacers/

https://analogcycles.com/products/simworks-headset-spacers?_pos=4&_sid=f7c6d5a40&_ss=r&variant=40095935135921

Eric