Congrats again Leah on joining up with a group who aren't quite on the same
page as you regarding frames, riding style, practicality and the rest. It
will be interesting to see how the group changes over time.

Has anyone borrowed a Platypus? Have you gone on a double Platy ride with
your mentor? I'm curious for the carbon riders' impressions after their
first spin with a Riv.

Happy riding :)