I ordered a lowering cage for my Saluki as I needed a bit more clearance
from the TT. For some reason it did not sit straight and the bottle hit my
leg.  I called and Ron was very helpful explaining he had a few like this
and how I could fix it.  2 minutes or less in a vice and a large
screwdriver to move it to the other side and all is good.  Nice products,
great made in USA.