I just received a Hands On Wheels 650b Cliffhanger with a Kasai Dynacoil RB
hub! I'm always amazed at the quality of Rich's wheels. I bought a front
only for my Clem and now need lights. I'm open to recommendations but have
been looking at Busch and Muller lights which seem on par with the best
made. The other, cheaper brands I've seen are AXA and Trelock. One other
surprise was Rich sent a Silver branded skewer. I did not know they offered
those but it looks classy and well made.
Doug