NICE! A few weeks ago I had a gang of 11 take the Reformatory Trail from
Concord onto the Minute Man and into Boston.  The back out to Lexington
then left over to Battle Road.  It's always a fun day! We'll try to go down
once to twice a year.  Enjoy the ride!

When traveling back through Arlington a rider on a  Clem caught up with
me.  We talked Riv stuff for a mile or so before he split off.  It was his
first Riv and he LOVED it!