Hey all,

I've seen a few Carradice/Fabio's chest setups with the bag lowered from
the flat section of the drop bars. Seems like you need to then strap the
lower part of the bag to a front rack. Not sure exactly how this is done -
you can sort of see it here:
https://bikepacking.com/bikes/rivendell-atlantis-ultraromance/
If anyone's got any better pictures or explanations about how to do this
I'd be grateful to know.

A Carradice bag on a set of flat bars worked pretty well for me on a two
day trip in the German Black Forest mountains - I strapped the pag up well
with long Voilé straps to keep it from interfering with the brake cables.

Cheers,
Johnny