Hey there everyone! I have spoken to a few people about some possible
interest but nothing really substantial. The original owner of the Road
Custom reached out to me, which was super cool. Turns out it was built
custom but was simply a size 58 Road Standard that was a normal Riv model
at that time. I have been able to squeeze 35mm Schwalbe g one all road in
there, btw.
I think I am ready to just sell the frames by themselves, but would still
prefer to move them whole of course. Also, I would really prefer limiting
shipping and am willing to meet within reasonable distance, I am in the
Southern Midwest. Everything is kinda far from everything, I get that. So,
with that. If there is still interest in the frames, I think Bill Lindsay
was interested and I haven't gotten back to him yet so I will do that asap,
then everyone after him? Thanks!

Cheers