Purging some stuff, hopefully you can find a use for the things below.

Prices do not include shipping. Please email me directly to arrange
purchase (eric marth - at - geeeeee mail dot calm).

Venmo or PayPal Friends and/or Family. Thank you!

Pics are here.
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1u-eYWlBw5VAUWlvnc-cAO9wuX2LghDfC?usp=sharing>

*Spinner Fork 1-Inch Threaded 22.2x27  Black: $50*
Picked this up for a project but it was too short for my frame. Black fork
from Spinner, stamped 1990. From crown (where race sits) to top of steerer
is 21.4cm. There’s 3cm of threads. Nice shape overall, some scuffs through
paint here and there. Weight appears to be written on top of steerer: 950.3
grams. Please let me know if you need additional measurements.

*Big Agnes Insulated Air Core sleeping pad: Free  *
This is free for shipping. I got it used and have never slept on it. It has
a small hole somewhere but I haven't spent much time trying to find it and
repair it. Repair kits included.

*Malinmore Irish wool sweater: $25*
This is a beautiful, soft sweater made in Ireland. I'm sad to let it go but
it's just a touch too short in the sleeves and overall. Vintage stuff!
Small hole as shown. Cozy as all get-out. Some pilling throughout, could be
touched up with a sweater stone.  Labeled a 42 but it's smaller, please see
measurements.

Pit to pit: 22”
Top of collar to bottom hem: 24”
Pit to cuff: 20-1/4”
*Rivendell pocket tee: $25*
I picked this up at the Philly Bike Expo in 2021. Size large, ash gray, no
issues. Printed on Will's fave: Gildan. Would trade for a Medium of the
same OR another groovy Rivendell tee shirt in medium or maybe large.

*LL Bean Trekking Sweater: $40*
I know it's summer but that hasn't stopped me from culling winter stuffs.
This sweater is from the 1980s and made in England from new British wool. I
am convinced it's from the same mill that makes the Wooly Warm sweaters for
Rivendell. The knit and color are identical. The cuff and ribbing details
are also the same. This sweater is a bit heavier than the Wooly Warm
garments. Nice henley collar. A great sweater, I have two of them. At one
point Grant asked me to send detailed pics and measurements for him to send
to their sweater makers because he liked the design but... nothing ever
came of it.

Pit to pit: 23”
Pit to cuff: 18.5” (with cuff folded in half)
Top of collar to bottom hem: 26”

*Shimano Arabesque 600 rear derailer, short cage: Free*
This is missing the hanger bolt and the bolt that attaches the upper jockey
wheel. Yours for shipping. Very groovy design. This is pretty greasy and
dirty, but please keep the price in mind!

*Suntour VG-T rear derailer: Free*
Missing lower jockey wheel, yours for shipping.

*Shimano XT front derailer, FDM771: $5*
Braze-on type. Brand new in the box.

*Bridgestone 1985 MB-2 Bullmoose bars: Free*
These are original equipment from the MB-2, factory painted in shadow blue.
With integrated front cable hanger. Pics on request.