Hey Christian,
The Platy is looking great. I had a Mark's rack on the front for a short
bit and had my light mounted on the front eyelet. It worked great because
it got the light out ahead of most of the tire. I can't tell though if that
rack has a front eyelet. The nice thing about that light is you can loosen
the mount and turn it to mount upside down or sideways.
Lance