I thought I wanted to go back to drop handlebars after owning a few hybrid
bikes. I bought  a Kona Sutra which I really like but I have come to the
realization that I don't like drop handle bars because of the straight arms
and the weight on my wrists. I raised them up 2" with a stem extender and I
still find my self in an uncomfortable position with limited  positions for
my hands and the lower position is too low for extended periods of time. I
mostly ride on roads but would like to still be able to go on trails near
our house.
The handlebars I am considering are: Choco, Tosco and the Albatross. I
think if I lowered the stem to it original height and had a bar with some
rise I could get some slant on the end grips. I would like to try the Tosco
but its out of stock for months, so I am leaning towards the Albatross
which I can get now. I want to reuse my bar end shifters but I think I will
get smaller brake levers to mount half way down the straight bars.
Anybody converted a Kona Sutra gravel bike to Riv Alt. Bars?