I have a pair of the 700c complete wheelsets and I probably put them
through more rough stuff than they were intended to be on.

I've ridden them for about 500-600 miles, about 40% gravel (nothing super
rough) and 60% road in the Oakland/Berkeley Hills. I ride my bikes kind of
hard, with a lot of out of the saddle, high torque efforts. I'm never
riding any trails that I'd be more comfortable on a front suspension bike
on. The wheels were machine built, so they went out of true rather quickly
which was expected. At ~200 miles, I gave them a little touch true to keep
them laterally true. But shortly after (~70 miles later), they went out of
true again, and I attributed this to my lack of experience truing wheels,
it being machine-built wheel, how light the rim is, and/or how hard i'm
pushing them.

An acquaintance mentioned that he had to true his wheelset about 5 times
before they stayed true. I'm not super well equipped to true wheels
appropriately, so this would have gotten expensive for me to get a shop to
do this regularly, so I just got them detensioned/retensioned by a trusted
wheel builder. The wheel builder mentioned that the rear hub is a bit
crunchy already and he suggested I replace the bearings and clean out the
internals to get 'em smooth again. I wasn't thrilled to hear that, but it's
all good.

Anyways, the wheels are light and really responsive, I like how quickly
they spin up, and they're priced really well. But since I'm not a
wheelbuilder-type, I think this is the last machine-built wheelset I ever
buy. The wheels were pretty, light, and cheap-ish. But as a friend says,
strong, light, cheap; you can only pick two.