I remember when Rivendell used to be cool…
Now they seem greedy and sanctimonious.
I had some interest in getting a purple Rosco Platypus for my wife. I was on a
job site all day yesterday and could get to the internet until this morning,
and the bike is sold out.
Its false scarcity to make people rush to buy. Why they cannot order enough
bikes? The factory can make more, they can have another shipment. No financial
excuses, people are pre-paying.
I’ve was a customer since 1994 and always helped when Grant asked for money or
sells. And he did. I have a Custom Rivendell and a Joe A. I’ve bought several
other models. I’ve drive from LA to his shop to buy and visit many times.
But now I’m pissed and done with them.