Although not a Rivendell of course, I'm trying to sell my super-nice cargo
bike in order to finance my current Riv build. Bones' cargo bike thread
earlier made me think there might be some folks here who would possibly be
interested.

Here's a link to the current Craigslist ad. Local pickup ONLY, so if
there's anyone here within driving distance of Central KY and is
interested, please reach out to me. Price is negotiable within reason.

https://lexington.craigslist.org/bik/d/lexington-surly-big-dummy-cargo-bike/7504561538.html

Very well cared-for, equipped with nice components and a custom-made
Porcelain Rocket frame bag. The cargo bags can be removed, and this Dummy
has the XtraCycle P-racks, which allow you to attach a full set (4) of
pannier bags if you want. I also have the “wide loader” attachments
(included in sale), which allow you to carry bulkier items such as boxes.

Avid mechanical disc brakes & levers
Chris King headset
Dimension trekking bars w/ Ritchey adjustable stem
Origin 8 seatpost
Salsa seat clamp and skewers
Salsa Gordo 36-hole rims w/ Schwalbe Big Apple 26x2.35 tires
Planet Bike fenders
Custom-made frame bag from Porcelain Rocket
VP-59 pedals