Since Marc's Hunqapillar is now black, my gray/orange 54cm is even more
rare!  His was the only other one I know about, although one of the 54
prototypes has the orange accents, so it may be out there somewhere.

To be honest, I've long thought of changing mine to black.  I'm not big on
conspicuous appearances and prefer a bike that is neutral and generally
goes unnoticed.