Hello RBW Owners... I've tried and lucked out on some recent FS adds so I
figured I'd try my luck reaching out to ya'll... I'm hoping this works for
me as much as it did for Frodo:

*Ho! Tom (56cm) Bombadil, Tom Bombadillo!*
*By water, wood and hill, by the reed and willow,*
*By fire, sun and moon, harken now and hear us!*
*Come, Tom (56cm) Bombadil, for our need is near us!*

I'd also consider a 58cm Hunq if available.  I paired back my bikes and now
reflecting back on the sell of my crust evasion, I will need a stout
touring rig.

Cheers and many thanks!

Jason