I have the 1-UP heavy duty (I think...at least it's the one with the larger
hitch insert) and it was well worth the price I paid for it.  For the first
time since 1995, I can carry a bike on the back of my vehicle without
giving a second thought to whether it's flapping in the wind or going to
somehow come unattached and fall off.  Also, mounting and dismounting a
bike literally takes seconds.

I think mine weighs 28 lbs, but because of it's size and shape, it feels
much heavier than that.  Still, I could probably unlock it, loosen it and
remove it from my car in a couple of minutes.  Most of that time would be
from having to get on the ground to access the lock securing it to the
hitch.