It would probably help if I had a better memory. I often don't recognize
member names I know I should, so it's hard to tell who I'm dealing with
when I get these emails/texts. It's just frustrating is all, I'm meticulous
about communication when I'm looking to buy something so I expect the same.
Maybe I should stop expecting that! 🙃