@Bob: Rough Stuff Goes West!

@Rich: Seems like Brandt was into traveling light even when touring. I like
in the alpine reports where he talks about shipping his suitcase from one
train station to the next. I just read a Tom Ritchey remembrance where he
notes Brandt didn't even have bottle bosses on his frames. Seems he was
partial to drinking from springs, stopping at stores and downing big
milkshakes.