As "OldGeezerdom" slowly sets in, I'm starting to pair down the variety of
products I sell. I've put all Spanninga and Pitlock products on close-out.
The prices are very low as we want to clear these items out to make room
for more SON and Rohloff hubs, SON, Busch & Müller and Supernova lights,
plus TA and Stronglight products. We sell lots of other stuff too, but
those things don't take up much space, so I'm not closing them out.

Once a product line goes on close-out, we no longer import from that
company, so once an item is gone, it's gone for good.

https://www.peterwhitecycles.com
--
Peter White