Tough call. I really wish Rivendell would offer two more sizes in their
mixte frames - something smaller than the 50 and larger than the 60. Their
mixtes are such a hit that I think it could be justified. Maybe that
geometry changes the whole bike or something, I don’t know, I’m not a frame
designer, I’m just a Platypus fan.

Let us know what you decide, Wesley.
Leah