>From this week's email:

Even though the (Roadini) frames are here, we just finished sending out the
last of the Atlantis framesets and still have Atlantis builds in the queue.
After that we have all the Rosco Platypus frames to either build up or send
out, so please be OK with a long lead time, about *a month and a half,* and
maybe slightly less for framesets.

So the RP's won't go until the Atlantis bikes get built? Even the frames
that are just getting passed on? This is super frustrating.

Eric