That appears to be a late sixties, early seventies Gitane frame judging by
the seat stays that wrap over the seat lug. In the early seventies they
changed to a different style of seat stay cap. Same decals. The decals are
reproduced and easily available. It could be a Tour de France or a Super
Corsa frame, The only difference was how short they cut the fork steerer
tube. Super Corsas always had Campagnolo dropouts, Tour de Frances could
have either Simplex or Campagnolo. The forks decals appear to be later
versions than the frame decals.

If I didn't already have two Gitane Tour de Frances, I would buy it. Worth
every penny of the $300. Many Gitane enthusiasts prefer this earlier frame
with that style seat stays. Note that the seat tube and top tube are
swapped in the French build of the Reynolds 531 tube set, so it requires
larger brake cable clips on the top tube and a smaller front derailleur
clamp or shims. Somebody please buy this before I have a weak moment. With
the horizontal dropouts, it makes a wonderful single speed or fixie.

Laing
Delray Beach, FL