The Bomadil Prototype and introduction said it was a 650B mountain bike.
This changed for production and I think the 56 and on up were double TT,
with the 60 and on up were 700c. The thing about all of Riv's production
frame is that there are often unannounced changes with each new batch, and
with a different build location. So yeah, the Proto and production frames
are different in some ways but the fundamental ride quality did not. That's
what proto frames are for, to test out things before full production. I
bought that very black Bomba from Marty and repainted it a long time ago
and I was so glad it had 700c wheels. It was made my Waterford.