Does anybody have a theory on how one would use that adorable pump peg?
The opposing frame angle is obtuse.  In order for a normal pump peg to
work, the opposing frame angle needs to be acute so you have something to
springload the pump into.  Step throughs  with a pump peg typically have
another pump peg at that other end for that reason.  I can't see how TK is
actually going to fit a pump except with a velcro strap.  I must be missing
the intended use case, because Nobilette, Grant, and/or Joe Bell would have
said "wait a sec.  Is that what you really want?"  Maybe TK has a
particular use case in mind.  On the surface, that looks like a half-done
frame feature.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA