The 4 largest cogs are on 2 seperate Alu carriers iirc. Those cogs are
titanium. The rest of the 5 are loose steels cogs. It might be the biggest
5 cogs on 2 carriers I'd have to look be sure. That would leave 4 loose
cogs of course.

You can always put a bigger loose cog behind the stack with an appropriate
spacer and pull one cog from the loose cogs. Or swap the 12t starter cog
for a 13t.