Joe, this is how I ended up with a SECOND Riv mixte. I had the same rack as
you on my raspberry bike, but it limited how much I could carry. So…I got
another whole Platypus! Now that one does hauling duty and the raspberry
one races around the countryside on club rides!

Glad you’re getting good use out of that custom. Nothing makes Grant
happier than seeing his bikes used IRL. Bring on the high-capacity racks.
Leah