My daughter attended SCAD so have been there a bunch. We simply love Savanah.
One of the best walking cities around - live the squares. I find it a wonderful
city to ride in as well. Tybee Island has a fantastic beach. Many great eating
spots. Perry Rubber is a great shop but mostly due to where it is at, not so
much their offerings. Great, friendly bunch though.

Sent from my iPhone