Serrated brake caliper washer. Most shops should have them. Presta valve
nuts would work for your application as well.

https://www.benscycle.com/tektro-serrated-brake-washer--6-1x13-3-sb-silver-caliper-brake-part-tektro-24558-br7205/p?idsku=632011&gclid=CjwKCAjwyaWZBhBGEiwACslQo9dCDIEVn6kOCMX9vv3ySQKzgF2rR0IYMRmsnXOH7KsAyqFBGbCQSxoCRhMQAvD_BwE