Hey-

Thanks for that. We're pretty proud of our brakes. If you ever get a chance the braze-on version is really nice. It adds a level of stiffness and aesthetics.

The Racer M(edium) is poised to kick butt on anything out there. It just adds power the stronger you squeeze it, and looks cool too. I have a Salsa Cassaroll with them and 45mm fenders and 32mm tires with absolutely no clearance issues and no fender squeezing either.

Paul