I have these posted on ebay, but thought there may be interest to the Riv
Crowd, particularly because it has a 135mm rear spaced hub and wide rims.

Phil Wood 700c Single Speed Wheelset - 135/100 32H Rim Brake.

Front hub is spaced at 100mm

Rear hub is a rare Kiss Off Singlespeed Bolt-on, 135mm spaced

These came on a bike I bought and won't work for my purposes (I need a
120mm spaced hub).

Unknown rims, though they are eyeleted and 22mm wide.

Wheels spin smooth and are straight/true. These came on a bike that was
built up by a local shop here in Minneapolis (One on One). I expect they
built the wheels, but I can't confirm.

$350 plus actual shipping via Bikeflights

Pics here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/WP5bFAxJ7wEF2Jbu8

Mike in Minneapolis