Thanks, Leah. I like Lemondrop, though I do like my mustard!

Thank you all for the compliments! It's for my one-and-only, so after
(re)building up the bike, I only took a short test ride around the block.
Everything stayed attached, nothing rattled, and the bike handled very
nicely. Single-speed, low-ish gearing, smooth and quiet. I'm divided on the
black-painted wheels, but am fresh out of anything silver and 135 mm
spaced, so this will have to do for now. I guess it makes the frame color
pop more.

Y'all the best!

- Max "pop-pop" in A2