<<<<<<<<<<A FELLOWSHIP OF RIVENDELLS ON THE WHITE PINE TRAIL>>>>>>>>>>>>

First, a caveat: This ride is not affiliated with Rivendell Bicycle Works;
we are a group of Rivendell owners who want to ride our bikes together.
Organizers are not liable for bodily injury or damage to your bike. If you
are comfortable riding at your own risk, then:

Join us on the famous White Pine Trail near Grand Rapids, Michigan for a
ride through Michigan’s fall foliage. The date is quickly approaching; here
are the details so you can make plans to attend.

When: October 15th, 10 am
Where: Dwight Lydell Park in Comstock Park
What: a 32 mile ride, round trip. Ride to Cedar Springs with lunch in
Rockford on our way back.

If you choose to make a weekend of it, there are many National and state
campgrounds within an hour of the park. If weather does not cooperate, this
ride is rescheduled for Oct 29th.

This is our 2nd Rivendell Ride of 2022; the first was in Kalamazoo, MI on
the KalHaven Trail. I hope to see familiar faces and new in Grand Rapids on
Saturday.