Re the Sunrace option. I noticed SjS Cycles in the UK carry these. They
also have a good selection of square taper bottom brackets.

I have always found SJS to be completely honest about what they carry, so
you could email them and request an opinion. Reviews on the SJS site for
the 8 and 9 speed shifters seem positive. The 8 speed version are
particularly low priced.

IanA Alberta Canada