Those look cool!  My 28s are lightweights on lightweight rims and not the ones
I would chose for rain or off road.  Was hoping the 33s would work, thought
might look for a more offroad 28 or 30 to go with fenders.Appreciate all the
help...kept me from doing something unwise :)
-------- Original message --------From: Joe Bernard <joerem...@gmail.com> Date:
10/18/22  3:51 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: RBW Owners Bunch
<rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com> Subject: Re: [RBW] Re: Fender size for a
Rambouiller You could put some Woody's Chop Chorts on it, or the plastic
clip-ons Riv sells now. They won't save your hide in a downpour but at that
point you're gonna be soaked anyway!
https://www.woodysfenders.com/category-s/116.htmOn Tuesday, October 18, 2022 at
12:42:47 PM UTC-7 Joe Bernard wrote:Jon, This screengrab of that brochure
mentions 38mm clearance without fenders, nothing about fendering. Can a tight
fit be done? Probably and lots of people will tell you it's fine but you won't
hear it from me. On Tuesday, October 18, 2022 at 11:47:54 AM UTC-7 Jon
Richardson wrote:Joe,Thanks again for your input.  I thought the sales brochure
that came out with this bike had said 38c without fender and 35c with, one of
the reasons I figured this frame would be ideal.Another person said they have
45mm fenders...I assume you would advise against that?-------- Original message
--------From: Joe Bernard <joer...@gmail.com> Date: 10/18/22  2:10 PM
(GMT-05:00) To: RBW Owners Bunch <rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com> Subject: Re:
[RBW] Re: Fender size for a Rambouiller Jon, You would probably need wider
fenders for 33.3 and I'm not comfortable recommending it. These frames weren't
designed for a fender/tire combination like that and the minimal  clearance is
begging for a bike-stopping branch to get stuck in there. On Tuesday, October
18, 2022 at 5:17:52 AM UTC-7 Jon Richardson wrote:Thanks Joe!  The description
says for 20-28c tires, however I run the 33.3 Jack Bs, do I need a wider set of
fenders?Jon-------- Original message --------From: Joe Bernard
<joer...@gmail.com> Date: 10/18/22  12:58 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: RBW Owners Bunch
<rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com> Subject: [RBW] Re: Fender size for a Rambouiller
SKS P35 was the standard set for Rambouillet and Romulus, I used them on my Rom
witt the stock 28mm tires.
https://planetcyclery.com/sks-p35-chromoplastic-longboard-fender-set-silver-700c-x-2028?gclid=CjwKCAjw-rOaBhA9EiwAUkLV4ve8UTn0vhlNClxPFmn7oNl-HzCXsgMuKMkn9Q6JAsYiNouREe2CexoCUoQQAvD_BwEOn
 Monday, October 17, 2022 at 3:22:14 PM UTC-7 Jon Richardson wrote:I am looking
to add a set of fenders to ride in wet weather, what size fits this frame?
Thanks for the assist! Jon

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/b6ab1e91-7460-41db-ac97-354d527b03adn%40googlegroups.com.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/78106afe-4124-40ca-b249-f844acd62792n%40googlegroups.com.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/b46a966b-3864-4aee-abc2-74ec7159830dn%40googlegroups.com.