Thank you Joe, that is what I was looking for. Also don’t want to break any
Rivendell rules to go for powder coating. It seems like the way to go since
it sees year round use in place with wet and snowy winters.

The frame is reasonably scratched up as well though. Maybe I should just
have it all powder coated. Does a bike free from any logos seem less
desirable to thieves? Ha!