I don't have your Losco to sell, but I am curious what your Trade Candidate
Nittos are.  Maybe one of us could "trade" some money for one of your
Nittos and then you could "trade" that money to Riv for the Loscos you
seek.

My personal wish list includes:

Soba Noodles:  I buy these whenever I can find one.
Wavie:  I bought a set and put it on a coworker's bike.  Now I regret that
because I want them back!
For my wife's Platypus, I need a bar.  I'm considering Choco, Albatross, or
maybe the baby Bosco or narrow Tosco from Riv.

Bill Lindsay