Eric,
The SR mixture turned out really nice!Well done!
Your shop is also terrific.
I do my own wrenching but only dream of a well organized nice shop like yours.
I need to be inspired and get some organization going so I don't have to hunt
for tools when I need them.
I have a too tall 25" SR  road frame hanging in my garage. It looks well
constructed.
Last week I picked up, best I can tell,  a 1973 Nishiki Competition step thru
bikewith a swoopy style top tube.
I'm in process of making some changes such as the road bars to swept back bars,
changing shifters, levers, and a few other things.
It's a 22" frame so I can ride it fine with the seatpost up enough for my
saddle height.
I haven't seen many step thru style frames in a 22" but plenty of 19" ones.
It has a 21.1 stem.I'm trying to come up with a way to get the bars up higher.
There are clunky looking bmx stems that would work but I'd prefer not to use
one.
I've sanded down stems from 22.2 to 22 to work on older French bikes without
too much trouble but it would take a lot of sanding to get one to 21.1.
Thanks for sharing the bike build video.
I would guess she loves the bike.
I like seeing vintage bikes built up Riv like and back on the road.
Enjoy and safe riding,
Paul in Dallas Enjoyed a 40 mile ride today on my Sam Hillbourne.

.