Hello,

I have my Clem 52 for sale. PBH 74 to 88 cm.

Its in London, UK. But I can post.

Frame has signs of use and theres a scratch on the underside of the DT.
However - its hidden so didnt both me.

Deore, Altus, Claris shifting . braking is DXR silver brakes - very nice
Spa cycles chaiset w/ guard - 38x24 - 11-34 I belive at the back.
650b wheelset. Deore x Velocity. SON x Velocity Syergery front.

Blue lug rear light
BM IQ-XS Front light.

Pedals are MKS Gramma - new ones designed by Riv.

Saddle Brooks Cambium

handlebars are Riv Chocco bullmoose I think thehy are called?

decathlon bell

Big ben tyres

sks blumel guards

rides really well - shifting and braking are top notch. Pads not too worn,
chain and all components are pretty new - nothing needs replacing i'd say.

Im just not rising this / enjoying it since building unfortunatly.
Hopefully someone out there can love it!

I am looking for £1000 or around  $1125

Would prefer local pickup but happy to post at cost.

Lemme know if you have any questions!

Seat bag holder, bottle, cage not included.

Photos
here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1y0Zzj4Qyl32Zu7f87v1dU5-UybCoXi7g?usp=sharing

oli