On Friday, October 28, 2022 at 9:17:44 AM UTC-6 jake...@gmail.com wrote:

> I stopped by Riv and talked to Will last week. He said they're redesigning
> the Roaduno to be more of a Homer single speed (HomerUno doesn't sound
> quite right...) with caliper brakes rather than the "ClemUno" design they
> shared that had v-brakes. He said he liked the redesigned model slightly
> more. I tried to hide my disappointment for the ClemUno that wasn't.

That is disappointing.  Did he say if 50mm tires are even still in the
mix?  I guess this helps me with decisions in some ways.  When the fully
-lugged clemuno concept was floated, I abruptly halted restoration on my
quickbeam, thinking I'd prefer a long bike.  (Or maybe decide that I like
both, but wanting to make sure I had money set aside).  I'm sure the
homeruno will be an improved design but, like so many things, it sounds too
incremental of an upgrade for me to bother.  And the quickbeam has cantis!

I don't doubt your intelligence either.  (And the whole point of this
thread is to share speculation) But I suppose it does make sense  to see
what shakes out in the end, before giving up.  Anything could still
change...