Hello! Does anyone have any experience with a "mamachari"? For anyone not
knowing; Introducing the Mamachari
<https://www.tokyobybike.com/2009/06/introducing-mamachari.html?m=1>.
A Bridgestone Wedgerock 27" popped up in my zone and I was wondering if
anyone had any bike of this type in their collection. I like the idea of
this tough, utilitarian bike, mostly designed to live outside in the
elements. I'm not afraid of 27" wheels or the heavy weight. What's your
take on the mamachari?