Hi Fellow Riv-ers,

Please access the link below to my Tumbleweed Prospector. The Riv
connection is of course, Daniel Malloy, former Riv employee who struck out
on his own to start his own adventure bike company.

Also available are two Bike Friday's.  The NWT (New World Tourist) is my
bike, and the and the other is the Crusoe, for my spouse, possibly for
yours or for your friend, daughter, etc.
Better yet, by 'em both and get a package deal! ;-)

Please message me with your questions/requests (or to let me know of my
needed corrections)

Thanks for looking,

Al in VA

Link to Tumbleweed: