I don't have minimotos but I do use mini v's on my proto-Gallop and I would
think that would be really tight. I had Ultradynamico Cavas on it (which
are around 48) and it was really close. I think the minimotos are not quite
as tall as what I have and the RH tires run true to size. So I can't say
for sure....maybe? I would lean toward not working.