I had one with an Albatross, it worked ok but felt a smidge short in the
cockpit for me. These frames were designed and sized as traditional road
bikes with drop bars, so you'll want to do some math and decide if a long
stem - 12 or 13cm - will give you enough room without feeling cramped.

Joe Bernard