Excellent...thanks for the report, Abe!

    On Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at 03:57:58 PM MST, Abe Gardner
<abe.gard...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Schwable G-One Allround 700x50. Fits nicely, great for gravel and chunky
pavement; very good on smooth pavement. Slight noise on pavement but only
compared to Snoqualmie Pass (700x44mm) tire smoothness. I’d love to try Hatcher
Pass (700x48mm smooth) next but thes G-One Allrounds are super (and cheaper by
a small bit vs. Rene Herse tires).
I’m running them with tubes that have some Stan’s sealant inside - never a flat
but currently a slow leak that probably resolved with the sealant since my
lunch time ride.
Abe

On Nov 15, 2022, at 2:21 PM, 'Scott Luly' via RBW Owners Bunch