Short answer, yes, mostly.  I just did this from a 92 RB-1 to a 2022
Roadini (I needed/wanted wider tires, the RB-1 max is 28).  The bars, stem,
brake levers and bar end shifters came off intact and went on the Roadini.
Cable stops, wheels, rear derailleur and crank as well.  The Ultegra rear
shifts a 32 cog just fine.

The rear wheel needed a 1.5 to 2 mm spacer on each side to go from 126 to
130 OLD.  I used 3/8 (10mm +/-) washers from the hardware store, one on
each side between the lock nut and the cone. This centered the wheel in the
dropouts while maintaining the 7 speed hub and cassette.  The axle is a
little short, but Sheldon said that's OK.  Gravel King 38 slicks seem good
on the original Ritchey Road Force rims.

The crank had a 116mm axle (OEM) rather than the Ultegra 6400 spec'd 113.
(Ask Grant?)  Worked fine on the Roadini.  The front derailleur on the RB-1
is 28.6 and the Roadini needs 31.8; found a 31.8 on ebay.  (I really like
this FD.)  The seatpost and headset came on the Roadini (IIRC the RB-1
seatpost would not fit, 26.8 I think).  Brakes are Tektro 559 and also work
fine.

I have only a few miles on it but all seems good.  The RB-1 looks sad with
just the FD, seatpost and brakes left.  The RB-1 is a great bike, and jumps
and climbs with those short chainstays, but it's not where I'm at now.
Hope this is useful.