I've found that the dreamy analog touch of some iphone photography
apps goes well with the dreamy analog touch of my Rivendell. :)

Here are some shots I took today exploring the bayou paths downtown on
my Atlantis:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/southgatephotos/sets/72157623951607973/

Some shots were taken with Hipstamatic and some with ShakeItPhoto.

I think the saying "The best camera is the one you got" definitely
applies to my iphone. But in addition to the convenience factor,
there's also a fun factor that sometimes trumps all the megapixels of
my fancier cameras.

Maybe I have a liking for that analog look because that's what my
childhood pictures are in, or perhaps its a hardwired preference
similar to liking Impressionist paintings. I dunno, but I dig it.

I realize some of you may scoff at the idea of techy fake analog. I
think GP himself may not even do digital.

But for those you shooting entirely digital yet find the analog look
appealing, here's another option.

Have fun,
-- J.