Hey all- not sure if I can Bridgestone post here, but I realized I no
longer ride my XO-1, and seeing if someone wants to take it off my hands.
It's a great bike and it should be enjoyed, not stashed away in a storage
unit.

I am asking exactly what I paid for it (1,350). I am happy to throw in (for
free) a set of Berthoud fenders that fit the eccentric wheels size.

All original parts except tires. Very good condition. The decals have been
warn off, however, otherwise the bike is in amazing shape. Probably has
less than 500 miles on it. No scratches to the paint.

Local pick up only (NYC)