As I continue to change things on my current bike, I've realize that what I
really want is a book that helps me understand building up and maintaining
a bike. YouTube videos and helpful websites are great. I'm so thankful that
they exist. But my brain craves a single, cohesively written text I can
easily read through and turn to when I'm thinking about changing shifters,
selecting different drivetrain parts, understanding geometry, taking apart
bikes, wiring, and making adjustments. I really only see myself dealing
with non-fixie commuters and touring bikes.

I found a book online called *How to Build a Bike (in a Weekend)* by Alan
Anderson with illustrations by Lee John Phillips. Has anyone used this?
Does anyone have other suggestions?