Hi all.  Revisiting an oldish thread.  What's the biggest tire you
Quickbeamers are running with SKS P45 longboard feders?  I have an orange
62cm Quickbeam and wanted to try 700x38mm tires with my P45s.  It's pretty
clear that the Quickbeam can take 'em.  It's less clear if the P45
longboards can.  (Websites such as REI
<https://www.rei.com/product/871102/sks-p45-chromoplastic-longboard-fender-set>,

etc., say max tire width = 37mm, yet RBW says
<https://www.rivbike.com/products/sks-esge-longboard-fender-p45> 38mm).
Thoughts?  Thanks in advance.

Will M
-NYC